** This item is "Built to Order"
• 991.1 - GT3 or GT3 RS
• 991.2 - GT3 or GT3 RS
• 991 - 911 R
This item is currently built to order and we estimate the build time at 4-5 weeks.
This is the loudest exhaust system available for the 991/991.2 GT3 / RS. This system weighs in at just 8.5 pounds, removing approximately 54-pounds from the rear when compared to a factory 991/991.2 GT3 or 44 from an original GT3RS exhaust system.
This system replaces the OEM side mufflers and center muffler, as well as the original exhaust tips with aggressive 100mm units. It is compatible with the OEM factory emissions equipment (cats/headers).
* Not Shown - This system also includes original exhaust manifold gaskets (2) for 991/991.2 GT3/RS models, which can be replaced during installation.
The sound is race car LOUD and ultra aggressive. Of course the GT3 engine already sounds magical so this exhaust will showcase its high points. Here is a short video we shot in 2007 (the 991 sounds similar):
- Three piece, mandrel-bent Stainless Steel construction
- Manufactured in California
- Uses 3-inch diameter mandrel bent tubing to maximize performance
- Removes heat from side mufflers away from rear tires
- Will not cause check engine lights (when using factory catalytic converters/headers) or effect emissions
- Removes 60 pounds from rear of 997 GT3 or GT3RS, removes 44 pounds compared to Shark Werks Bypass Exhaust
- Removes 54 pounds off of a 991 GT3 & 44 pounds of a 991 GT3RS
- 100% Reversible, no welds or cutting required for installation
- Works with factory ECU tuning (no remapping required)
With software only, the 2010 GT3 went from 392 RWHP to 404 RWHP at the peak. The car gained about this much horsepower for most of its RPM range.
The car gained over 10 ft-lb of torque at its peak around 6600 RPM and more torque throughout the RPM range.
With the exhaust and software, the gains were higher, bringing it up to 414 RWHP at the peak (22 RWHP net gain), more torque at the peak, and a large gain in torque between 3700 and 5400 RPMs.
* This system is not designed for street use, and is only recommended for race tracks where sound restrictions are not in place. It is very loud and will set off nearby car alarms, annoy pedestrians/police/neighbors/wives and possibly make children cry. It may shoot flames at night. Please use responsibly.
** This system will cause a small loss in torque below 3500 RPMs and a gain of approximately 10 HP in higher RPMs.
Shown during the SpeedTV Battle of the Super Cars Show:
Shown here at Laguna Seca on a 2010 997.2 GT3 RS:
For street driven cars, please see our GT3 Bypass Exhaust System.
Note: If choosing Black Ceramic Coating option, allow 1-2 weeks additional time for processing. We generally see this as an aesthetic change and not a performance upgrade.
** PLEASE NOTE - We are continuously making changes to some products and it may appear slightly different than shown if ordered due to revisions for strength and fitment.